Date: 2019-01-17 View: 1081
Originally named after "wild fragrant hair and fragrant fragrance" in Ouyang Xiu's Drunken Weng Pavilion Records of the Northern Song Dynasty, the park was built in the early 1980s with a total area of about 4200 square meters. The main buildings are the Enjoyment Rabbit, the Stele Gallery, the Yongxia Xuan and the Morning Hall. Soviet style garden architecture, pavilions, halls, terraces, Xuan, corridors, arch bridges, rockeries, winding paths, lawns, backing the green hills, pleasant scenery. There are precious poetry and calligraphy inscriptions of celebrities inscribed in the gallery, including Qiao Shi, former Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, former Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, Li Tieying, famous calligrapher Shen Peng, Xiaoxian, Chen Dayu, Lai Shaoqi, Fan Zeng, Li Shan, former Kuomintang government administrator Sun Ke, famous educator Cai Yuanpei, etc. Man's Calligraphy and Painting Works.